Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- “Account” means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Beach Homes Realty.
- “Cookies” are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service or provide the Service on behalf of the Company. For example, they perform functions related to the Service or assist the Company in analyzing how it is used.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the Service or from the Service infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” refers to www.Beach-Homes.com
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected in the course of using the Service.
Usage Data may include Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, or browser version. In addition, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data are collected.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as Web Beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These sections permit the Company to count users who have visited particular pages or opened an email and other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Sessions and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, Beach Homes Realty cannot provide the requested service, and We only use these Cookies to offer you those services.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid the need to re-enter your preferences on every website visit.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
- Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. The information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features, or functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- Your account password is encrypted on our server. To maintain your account security, do not share your password with others.
- To update your account information, visit: https://www.beach-homes.com/account/settings
- To implement the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You purchased or of any other contract through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- Marketing: Users can subscribe to Listing Alert Emails with the option to unsubscribe. Other news updates may be sent according to law.
- Magazine Subscriptions: If you subscribe to the Beach Homes Lifestyles magazine, you will receive magazines at the provided address. No other material will ship without consent. This restriction does not include material mailed by agents. If you wish to be removed from either mailing list, submit a request through: https://www.beach-homes.com/info/contact-us
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Agents: The name and email you provide will be shared with the corresponding agent when you submit forms on the website regarding any property and inquiry. Once you become an agent’s client, more personal information will be required for buying or selling a home.
- With Your consent: We may not disclose Your personal information for any other purpose without Your express consent.
Beach Homes Realty will not sell your data for monetary consideration.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
Website users (residents of California) under the California Consumer Privacy Act have the right to request information about the collection of their personal information collected by Beach Homes Realty, or access or deletion of their personal information. If you would like to do any of these things, please contact us here: https://www.beach-homes.com/info/contact-us.
Beach Homes Realty will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service. We are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. In addition, this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from Yours.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service under their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.Beach-Homes.com to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
Google provides an opt-out tool for Google Analytics here.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads here.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Microsoft Advertising
- To opt-out, check the privacy settings on your device, or visit: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=286759
- Microsoft Clarity
Microsoft Clarity is an analytics tool that captures website interactions through statistics, session replays, and heatmaps. A Microsoft Clarity cookie is on each page of the website. Users are unidentifiable, and all sensitive content, including usernames, passwords, addresses, etc., are masked in Clarity. The tool is GDPR compliant.
More details in the Microsoft Privacy Statement: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/privacystatement
- Opt-out of Microsoft Cookies (includes Microsoft Ads and Microsoft Clarity): https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=286759
- Third Party Advertisers
We also use third party advertisements on www.Beach-Homes.com to support out site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (for example, showing Virginia real estate ads to someone in Virginia) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who visits cooking websites).
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in internet security programs. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as accounts.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. However, if You are a parent or guardian and know that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. Suppose We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent. In that case, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires permission from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.